B U R G U N D Y · C A R D I G A N

*Hiya guys!! Yesterday I went for a trip with some friends to Seven SistersA spectacular cliff in East Sussex, where besides enjoying a very good company and the really beautiful day that I had time to do some photos for the blog.

Hola chic@s!!! Ayer fuí de excursión con algunos amigos a Seven Sisters!! Un espectacular acantilado en East Sussex, donde además de disfrutar de una muy buena compañía y del día tan bueno que hizo, tuve tiempo de hacer algunas fotos para el blog.









          

           *These short boots have lamb's wool inside, so they are really warm!

 Estos botines estan forrados por dentro con lana de oveja, asi que son super calentitos!



Outfit:       

 1. Cinta de pelo tipo turbante con hilo dorado,golden turban : Zara. 
2. Camiseta blanca con botones, white t-shirt with little buttoms: H&M.
3. Pantalones vaqueros cortos grises,  grey shorts jeans: Levi's.
4. Rebeca color burdeos, burdeaux cardigan: Primark. 
5. Bolso color topo de piel, taupe leather handbag: Bimba y Lola.
6. Colgante con búho, golden necklace with owl: Blanco.
7. Cinturón negro de piel, black leather belt: vintage, my mum's gift.
8. Leotardos grises con lunares negros, grey dots tights: Primark.
9. Botines negros de piel, black leather boots: Clark.
10. Fular de lana,woolen scarf: Sfera.  



Comments

  1. Great article!!! Amazing scenary for visit!! Model is so pretty!!! Good clothes selection!!!
    Keep calm and carry on!!! Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooowww fantastic blog. I love those cliffs. Are they for sale?

    Also those outfits are wonderful. Very cool stuff.

    Ps. the girl has lovely legs too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

W H I T E · F U R & L E A T H E R · S K I N N I E S

LFW DAY2: W H I T E · F R I L L

L E A T H E R & G E O M E T R I C · S K I R T