D O L P H I N · S H O R T S

*How are my Sherries? I'm back after this month without updating the blog. I needed to rest because of  the make-overs of our backgarden (which is now a patio) and the new entrance of our house was too much with my job. I've also redecorated the bedroom with what that means, pull out clothing, old furniture, mount the new one (Make DIY with old furniture ;)) and so on. Everything on my days off, so as you see I have not stopped.

Now that everything returns to calm, I start today with the last look I showed you via instagram and hadn't posted yet. A super-summery look and comfortable to go out to eat with my friend Jessika and go for a walk in Guildford, those amazing days in July and August! Top with transparencies like the Phillip Lim one, running or dolphin shorts and messy zebra-print flats. To complement the outfit my new Mulberry bag, the Camera travel bag, which is the perfect size, neither too big nor too small. It's great! Hope you like it! :)

Como estáis mis Sherries? Ya estoy de vuelta después de este mes sin actualizar el blog. Tuve la necesidad de descansar ya que entre el trabajo y las obras de nuestro backgarden que ahora es patio y la entrada era too much. Además he redecorado el cuarto con lo que eso supone, sacar ropa de los muebles sacar los muebles viejos montar los nuevos (hacer DIY con los muebles viejos ;))... etc en mis dias libres, asi que como véis no he parado.

Ahora que todo vuelve a la calma, hoy os enseño el último look que os mostraba via instagram y que todavía no habia posteado. Un look super veraniego y cómodo para ir a comer fuera con mi amiga Jessika y pasear por Guildford en estos días tan buenos que hemos tenido de calor durante Julio y Agosto!! Top con transparencias estilo Phillip Lim, running o dolphin shorts y bailarinas con estampado de cebra y transparencias. Como complemento mi nuevo bolso de Mulberry, el Camera travel bag, que tiene el tamaño ideal, ni pequeño ni grande. Es genial!! Espero que os guste!! :)















Outfit:

White transparent blouse: H&M (Trend).
Black running shorts: H&M.
Black zebra messy suede flats: Topshop.
Black watch: DKNY.
Black leather handbag: CAMERA TRAVEL BAG, MULBERRY.
Arrow bracelet: New Icons, H&M.
Studded bracelet: Topshop.
White & golden bracelet: El atelier de Mariquilla.
Golden studded bracelet: Miss Selfridge.
Nail polish: Bubble bath, OPI. 


·····················

*Have a Nice day!!!


Que tengáis un buen día!!!





Comments

  1. Me encanta tu outfit de hoy!!! La camiseta es preciosa!!

    Un beso

    www.pourquoimoi.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. me encanta el look la blusa es preciosa y te sienta genial.Un besazo

    http://thedesire.es
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/9046219

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya te dije que se te había echado mucho de menos Reyes!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Me encantan ese tipo de shorts, estás guapísima!!!!!!!
    Un besazo enorme

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Y yo a vosotras más!!! ;)

      Un besazo Esmeralda!!

      Delete
  4. You look stunning. Love your bag and especially the shoes! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola! ya se te echaba de menos, me encantan tus look, por tu elegancia, éste es genial y el bolso chulisimoooo!.Felicidades al fotógrafo.M.R.R.A.Muchos besos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias guapísimaaaa!!! Yo tb a vosotras!!! ;)

      Un besazo!!

      Delete
  6. ¡menos mal que has vuelto porque ya me empezaba a preocupar!
    Me encanta el top y qué decirte del bolso, ¡ya tienes un Mulberry, qué envidia!
    Oye nos veremos para LFW no?

    xXx
    Blog: http://unspeakablethoughtsunspoken.blogspot.com
    Shop: http://unspeakablethoughtsunspoken.tictail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gracias Lauraaaaa!! Claro!! hablamos para quedar!! ;)

    Un besazo guapísima!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! You are very beautiful! Your style is pretty amazing! I absolutely read this post ones more, because I really like it! You know I have a blog too. It is in Russian but you can translate it in your language. I will be very glad if you visit me! Lucy thedailylifeblotter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

W H I T E · F U R & L E A T H E R · S K I N N I E S

LFW DAY2: W H I T E · F R I L L

L E A T H E R & G E O M E T R I C · S K I R T