S I M P L E · B U T · L E A T H E R · S H O R T S

*Hi my sherries! Although I am inmersed in the working routine here in the UK, I wanted to share with you some looks that I was wearing during my holliday in Malaga. The weather was amazing! And what a joy to spend those days with my people ! :)

Today I'm showing you a look composed by basic but with my new leather shorts! I was wanting to have a pair of leather shorts of a long time and finally the last day of LFW ss14 in London I stopped by chance at Topshop and I found them! Just how I wanted: loose fit but the best is that they are different : the back is made of cotton fabric. You know how I just like contrasts and in this case is about the fabrics. I found them in the special section in the store, in which Kate Phelan, Topshop 's creative director, had chosen her favorite picks for the fashion week. So I had to buy them!

I was wearing a new tee from H&M, which I love the cut of the sleeves, Adolfo Dominguez necklace , and   my new orange leather handbag that was waiting for me there in Malaga very similar to the Alexander Wang one, my old shoes  you already known of other looks and finally my polarized glasses in blue. Hope you like it ! Thanks for stopping by ! :)


Buenas mis sherries!! Aunque ya estoy con la rutina de trabajo en UK, quería compartir con vosotras algunos delos looks que me puse durante mis vacas en Málaga. Que gozada de tiempo!! Y que alegría compartirlo con mi gente! :)

Hoy os enseño un look compuesto por básicos pero al fin con mis nuevos shorts de piel!! Llevaba muchísimo tiempo queriendo tener unos de piel y al final el último día de LFW ss14 en Londres me pasé por Topshop y  de casualidad los encontré! Justo como los quería sueltos pero lo mejor es que son diferentes: la parte de atrás es de tela. Ya sabeís como me justan los contrastes y en este caso es de tejidos. Los encontré en la sección especial que había en la tienda, en la cual Kate Phelan, la directora creativa de Topshop, había elegido sus prendas favoritas para la semana de la moda. Así que me hice con ellos! 

Llevo camiseta básica nueva de H&M, de la cual me encanta el corte de las mangas, collar de Adolfo Dominguez, y bolso naranja de piel también nuevo que me estaba esperando allí en Málaga, estilo Alexander Wang. Los zapatos ya los conoceís de otros looks y por último mis gafas polarizadas en azul. Espero que os guste! Gracias por pasaros! :)














(pics: my mum and me! :))


Outfit:

1. Grey basic tee: H&M (aw13-14)
2. Leather shorts: TOPSHOP (aw13-14) (here)
3. Necklace: ADOLFO DOMINGUEZ.
4. Orange leather handbag: ZARA (ss13).
5. Leather pointed flats: ZARA (old).
6. Polarized sunnies: ARNETTE.
7. Watch: DKNY.


·····················

*Have a great day!!!


Que tengáis un buen día!!!




Comments

  1. Beautiful look!! I have the fakeleather shorts too....from jennyfer...so nice!!!! I love your shoes......

    New post on my blog ;) xoxo ilaria

    My way to be Myself
    Facebook
    Instagram
    Twitter
    Google+
    Chicisimo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muy guapa y alegre!!! Te robo el bolso y el collar ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que suerte tuviste con los shorts Reyes, me encantan, yo tengo tambien unos sueltos y me los pongo mucho, estas guapisima, que bolso tan chulo y las gafas super cool!!!!!!!!!!! Me alegro que lo hayas pasado tan bien preciosa, te hacia falta ese break!!!!!!!!!!
    Yo liadisima con el college pero muy contenta con todo lo que estoy aprendiendo este año!!!!!!!!!!!
    Un besazo enorme

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Esme!!!! K ganas de leerte por aquí!! Me imagino!! Tenemos que ponernos al día!! Un besazo! ;)

      Muaa!

      Delete
  4. Me encantan tus shorts!! Los quiero!
    y las bailarinas!!

    xXx
    Blog: http://unspeakablethoughtsunspoken.blogspot.com
    Shop: http://unspeakablethoughtsunspoken.tictail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Lauraaaaaaa!!! Me costó encontrarlos pero al final di con ellos! :)

      Un besazo!

      Delete
  5. Precioso look!
    http://asmmgz.com/tecuentomistrucos/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Malaga must be amazing, would love to visit it. You look very stylish dear, I really like the shorts and the bag!:) Kisses, have a good day! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah!! It's darling!! If you have opportunity go to Málaga! :)

      Kisses honey!!

      Delete
  7. ¡Hola! Muy chulos los shorts también los complementos, las fotos muy bonitas, seguro que hizo un día estupendo.Muchos besos.M.R.R.A.

    ReplyDelete
  8. El look es genial me gusta todo, felicidades al fotógrafo, muy guapa.Bertel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. GREAT NECKLACE ! ;D

    saralookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Precioso look! Me encanta el bolso!
    Besos
    http://pourquoimoi.es/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

W H I T E · F U R & L E A T H E R · S K I N N I E S

LFW DAY2: W H I T E · F R I L L

L E A T H E R & G E O M E T R I C · S K I R T