LFW DAY2: W H I T E · F R I L L




*Hi my sherries!! Second look for LFW ss15. In this occasion I chose a black and white print coat over white base. To contrast metallic clutch and green animal print heels. The heels were love at first sight!!! I was looking for a green leather heels for a long, long time and finally I found these beautiful ones at Reiss. I don't know why but is not easy to find a really nice pair of green heels in leather. 

Laura and I have the opportunity to meet again Andy from Stylescarpbook. Though she is one of the famous fashion bloggers she still been also a down to earth girl. 

So I leave you with some of the pics we took that day and thanks for sopping by! :)

Buenas mis sherries!! Hoy os enseño el segundo look que me puese en la LFW ss15. Para el segundo día escogí uno abrigo en blanco y negro estampado que parece mas de diseñador que de tienda low cost! ;) Para contrastar, cartera metálica y mis nuevos zapatos de piel en animal print en verde! Al fin encontre unos en verde, de piel. No se por que pero no es fácil encontrar zapatos de piel en este color. Los encontre en las últimas rebajas de verano y no me pueden gustar más!

Además Laura y yo tuvimos la ocasión de volver a saludar a Andy de Stylescarpbook. Tengo que decir que aunque es una de las Grandes, es un encanto de mujer y sigue con los pies en la tierra.

Os dejo con algunas de las fotos que tomamos ese día y mil gracias por pasaros! :)



 







(Photos by Ella H. Photography and Deigh Alexander )

Outfit:

1. Black & white print coat: PRIMARK (aw14).
2. White top: H&M TREND (aw14).
3. Peplum skirt: H&M TREND (old) .
4. Golden leather clutch: MARC BY MARC JACOBS.
5. Green leather heels: REISS (ss14).
6. Watch: DKNY.


·····················



*Have a Great day!!!


Que tengáis un buen día!!!






Comments

  1. El color de los zapatos me ha encantado! Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que guapa toda de blanco, me gusta mucho tu look.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encanta el look y los zapatos me chiflan!
    Chicas! he vuelto a la vida blogger, os espero en http://blogmypersonalshopper.blogspot.com.es/
    Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guapisima!!! Muy bonito el look, me gusta todo, los zapatos chulisimos.Muchos besos.M.R.R.A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ese conjunto blanco era de quitar el hipo!

    xXx
    Blog: http://unspeakablethoughtsunspoken.blogspot.com
    Shop: http://unspeakablethoughtsunspoken.tictail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. El conjunto blanco es muy original, me recuerda un traje de flamenca jejejejeje.
    Besos
    http://bridalmomentsweddings.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are very pretty with this white skirt and top. The black coat makes you more charming and outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Collaboration watches are also very fake Vacheron Constantin desirable to watch brands because it removes their most challenging question, “What should I produce next, and how the hell will I replica watches inform consumers about it?” When the collaboration is done correctly, one part acts as the manufacturer (doing what they do best) and the replica watches uk other party is the designer fake rolex and marketer (ideally doing what they do best). Watch brands actually prefer to work this way as the marketing fake Rolex and demand-creation part of their jobs are the most vexing to them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

W H I T E · F U R & L E A T H E R · S K I N N I E S

D E S I R E D · H A N D B A G