U N I O N · J A C K · T - S H I R T

*Hi guys! If Yesterday I showed some ideas for the home, today I show you a casual look with my new t-shirt! It has the phone box on which is inscribed the English flag ...

A
lso I show you my new converse, they're the Light model, as I have others, the high ones, so I wanted them different this time...

I find
this outfit super wearable and comfortable and the parka is most appropriate for these rainy days...


Buenas chic@s!!! Si ayer os enseñaba algunas ideas para la casa, hoy os muestro un look informal con mi nueva camiseta!!! Tiene la cabina de telefonos sobre la que esta inscrita la bandera Inglesa...

Además también os enseño mis nuevas converse, son el modelo Light, ya que tengo otras converse abotinadas estas me apetecia tenerlas de esta otra forma...

Este outfit lo encuentro super ponible y cómodo y la parka es lo más apropiado para estos dias tan  lluviosos...



















Outfit:

1. Parka: H&M (ss11).
2. Union Jack t-shirt: Primark (ss12).
3. Denim short: Levi's via Urban Outfitters (aw11).
4. shoes: Converse, light model via The Office (new).
5. Back leather enveloped clutch: TK maxx (new).
6. Necklace: H&M (ss12).
7. Brazalets: 
White leather: Zara (aw11),
 Colourfull with cristal and the Golden studded:: New Look (ss12), 
Cross brazalet: D.I.Y. (ss12).




······························

* Have a Nice Day!!!


Que tengáis un buen día!!

Comments

  1. Cool! I love this casual outfit!!
    For the Converse, I have to say that I prefer the "classic" ones.

    Have a nice day
    Kisses and hugs
    L3

    http://lisalatroisieme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta la camiseta Reyes!! Me gustan estos looks del dia a dia :)

    Leti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Leti!!! Como va ese tobillo?? Espero que te mejores pronto!! :)

      Un besote guapa!!

      Delete
  3. Pero que monada la camiseta, me encanta!!!!!
    Bss guapi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Elisa!! Yes, I will!! ;)

    Kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gracias Esmeralda!!! Me alegro que te guste!!

    Un besote reina!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank u and welcome to the blog!! Yes, I will have a look!! :)

    Kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Honey!!!! Thank you soo much for leaving nice comment on my last post. I am your new follower, if you will join to my blog too I will appreciate this too much. Kisses from Istanbul!!!!!
    Lidiya Ostafiychuk
    www.Lindissimaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You welcome!!! I am already following you!! My nickname is Reyes Artacho. Check it!! ;)

      Kisses!!

      Delete
  8. qué mona la cabina dibujada con la bandera.
    ¿Cuándo nos vemos? Aún tengo tu pulsera de "Hermès" esperàndote!

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Voy este finde a Londres!!! Parece que me lees la mente!!! jejeje. Te escribo ahora!!

      Un besote!!

      Delete
  9. ¡Hola! Me gusta la camiseta, muy chuli,ylas zapatillas, tienen pinta de ser comodisimas. Muchos besos. M.R.R.A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Si de vez en cuando ire subiendo look más informales.. :)

      Un besote!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

W H I T E · F U R & L E A T H E R · S K I N N I E S

LFW DAY2: W H I T E · F R I L L

L E A T H E R & G E O M E T R I C · S K I R T