C A M O & S E Q U I N S

*Hi guys! Finally Friday! Today I show you my new Camouflage jacket with silvery studs! I've combined with a sequined miniskirt that, although I bought in the sales, I love it because it makes quilted texture... as you know this year quilted leather miniskirts are in fashion... For a touch of light, my new Kurt Geiger clutch! Hope you like it! :)
 

Buenas chic@s!! Y ya estamos a Viernes!! Hoy os enseño mi nueva chaqueta Camouflage con tachuelas plateadas!! La he combinado con una mini de lentejuelas que aunque la compré en las rebajas, me encanta porque hace textura como si fuera guateada... Ya que como sabéis este año las mini de piel se llevan guateadas... Para darle un toque de luz, mi clutch nuevo de Kurt Geiger!! Espero que os guste!! :)



















Outfit:

1. Camo jacket: Topshop (aw12).
2. Grey t-shirt: French Connection (ss12).
3. Sequins mini shirt: New Look (aw11).
4. Black leather heels with silver tip: Blanco (ss12).
5. Yellow neon leather clutch: Kurt Geiger (ss12).
6. Silvery necklace: Primark (aw11).
7. Black leather brazalet: Cambridge's market (aw11).
8. Sivery and nylon brazalet: Plata de Palo (old).
9. Real silver brazalet: From a Jewelry store (old).



................................

* Happy Weekend!!! 
  
Feliz Fin de Semana!!!



Comments

  1. Ohhhhh, como me gusta esa chaqueta Reyes!!! A ver si me hago ya con una!!!!!!!
    El clutch es divino, me encanta!!!!!!
    Buen fin de semana!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. La chaqueta amor a primera vista!! La tienes en topshop con ó sin tachuelas el mismo modelo!!

      Un besazo y feliz finde!! :)

      Delete
  2. I love this combo! I think I will copy you =D

    Kisses
    L3

    http://lisalatroisieme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisaaaaa!! Of course!! :)

      Kisses honey!!

      Delete
  3. Qué guapa! Me encanta la combinación!!

    http://cravingforbarneys.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look like this Serbian Tv presenter http://www.pulsonline.rs/data/images/2011-09-04/12379_katarina-sismanovic_af.jpg%3Fver%3D1339858157 :) Like your blog and your outfits... Follow you! :*

    http://sparklyget.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the compliment!! :)

      Kisses!!

      Delete
  5. I found beautyful real military blazers in Reading Festival!! just 5 pounds and new!! I will copy you as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks darling!! I definitely have to visit Reading again!!!! hehehehe.

      Kisses pretty!!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer!!! :)

      Kisses and enjoy the weekend!!

      Delete
  7. LOVE this outfit!! Gorgeous!

    http://mademoiselleconomist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your camo jacket!!

    http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  9. No paro de ver parkas de camuflaje por la calle!!!
    qtal llevas el curro? jueves que viene es la Vogue Fashion Night Out!! te vienes?

    xxx
    http://unspeakablethoughtsunspoken.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Si!! Ha sido el boom!!jejeje :)

    Si ya lo sé!! Estoy deseando que llegue!! vale, quedamos con vosotras tb!! :)

    Besos!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous outfit, we love your clutch!!
    <3

    ps. you can now win some wonderful Sabre sunglasses on our blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks girls!! I will have a look!! ;)

    Kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lo must!!! Tanto para invierno, otoño, primavera o verano!!

    http://stylelovely.com/sara-gonzalez-velazquez

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Si!! jejeje. La verdad es super combinable!! :)

      Besos!!

      Delete
  14. We love your style!
    Thanks for following! We follow you back.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. of course we follow you!love the shoes! kisses from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I like your skirt, what a great color and that jacket is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your shoes rock! Your blog is lovely by the way and I am a new follower on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic
    Alice&Sara

    ReplyDelete
  17. amazing blog!!!

    www.fashionshores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

W H I T E · F U R & L E A T H E R · S K I N N I E S

LFW DAY2: W H I T E · F R I L L

L E A T H E R & G E O M E T R I C · S K I R T