MY POLKA DOT SUIT / MY TRAJE DE LUNARES

*Hi guys! If yesterday's post was about La Feria de Málaga, today I show you my polka dot suit! Because I neither was in Malaga nor had the dress here... the one I show you is a suit that I combined with a polka dot blouse,which isn't designed symmetrically. One of next season trends is the contrast of patterns and so is one of my proposals...


Buenas chic@s!! Si ayer os hablé de la Fería de Málaga hoy os enseño mi traje de lunares!! Ya que ni estoy en Málaga ni tengo el vestido aquí, el que os muestro es un traje de chaqueta el cuál he combinado con una blusa también de lunares aunque los de esta última, no están diseñados simetricamente. Una de las tendencias de la proxima temporada son los contrastes de estampados y esta es una de mis propuestas...
























 Outfit:

1. Navi and beige dotted suit: Primark (ss12).
2. Dotted blouse: Gap (old).
3. Cat-eye sunnies: Gap (ss12).
4. Brown leather platform heels: Topshop (ss12).
5. Brown leather handbag: Episode (aw11).
6. Golden Watch: Casio (old).
7. Golden peace brazalet: Miss Selfridge (ss12).



······························

* Have a Nice Day!!!

Que tengáis un buen día!!




Comments

  1. I love this suit! Suits have such a bad rep for being stiff and boring but the dot print just makes it so much more playful and edgy.

    anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anni!! Absolutely!! I like suits, we just have to find the way to wear them according to our style.

    Kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encanta Reyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Aciertazo haber mezclado esos dos prints!!!!!!!!!
    Me chiflan las cuñas, que chulo el detalle del dorado!!!!
    Y las gafas no me pueden gustar mas, un 10!!
    Muaks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias guapísima!!! No sabes que alegría al ver vuestros comentarios!!

      Un besazo!!

      Delete
  4. This polka dots suit is adorable!!

    Kisses
    L3

    http://lisalatroisieme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa!! You are so cute!!;)

      Kisses pretty!!

      Delete
  5. me encanta!!! sobre todo los pantalones y el cinturón!!
    en la temporada de invierno de primark hay unos pantalones de lunares granate que me da que van a caer!

    xXx
    http://unspeakablethoughtsunspoken.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Si hay algunas cosillas que yo ya les estoy echando el ojo!! :)

      Besotes reina!!

      Delete
  6. Jo no me creo quesea de Primark! Es precioso!! Te queda genial!

    http://cravingforbarneys.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pues si lo es... Y hay muchas cositas más para esta temporada que me gustan!! Esta semana os enseñaré otra...

      Besos guapa!!

      Delete
  7. me encanta la mezcla de esta,pados. estas espectacular MUAKKK

    http://beluloveblog.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gracias guapísima!! :)

    Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Desde el St Gregory's Hospital nos hemos hecho fanes de tu blog. Your little brother is the sex symbol of the hospital. kisses from Madrid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeahhhhh!!! I love St Gregory's Hospital and their great doctors!!! I know that!! My brother is a sex simbol!! He's really handsome!! :)

      Kisses from England to all of you!!

      Delete
  10. ¡Hola! Estas guapísima!!!!!, genial!!!!!, Me gusta mucho el look, y los complementos chulisimos. Felicidades, tienes mucho arte, muchos besotes, guapísima.M.R.R.A.Ah! felicidades al Fotógrafo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gracias guapísimaaa!! Y felices vacaciones!! :)

    Besos!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

W H I T E · F U R & L E A T H E R · S K I N N I E S

LFW DAY2: W H I T E · F R I L L

L E A T H E R & G E O M E T R I C · S K I R T